AREAS COVERED: Maroochydore
With a background in small business management and banking, Ingrid Ludbrook brings to our Next Property Group team a strong customer focused approach to real estate.
Having run her own business alongside her husband Ingrid understands the power of excellent marketing, branding and the importance of creating a loyal, repeat customer base.
Specialising in the Cotton Tree, Duporth Avenue and Picnic Point areas, Ingrid has a real passion for the area and as a long term Cotton Tree resident herself she has a strong connection to the local community.
Outside her busy work schedule Ingrid loves to spend time with her family enjoying the Maroochy River and surrounding beaches.
Growing up around the industry, Ingrid is proud to be following in her father’s footsteps as a real estate salesperson. Ingrid’s open and honest communication style allows her to form good relationships quickly and ensures that her clients are kept informed every step of the way. Her success to date has been a result of hard work, 10/10 communication skills and a down to earth approach.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
T: 0488 701 388
E: [email protected]
Perfectly positioned in the prized Maroochy Waters precinct this low set 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a must see for owners or investors. Located in a quiet street, 400 metres to Maroochy River and with easy access onto the Sunshine Motorway, this home will not last long in the current market.
Once inside you are greeted by gorgeous original floorboards which flow through the generous kitchen and open plan living dining. The air-conditioned master bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite and a second bathroom services the other 3 bedrooms. Freshly painted and neat as a pin, this home provides plenty of opportunity to add value and your own personal touch.
The 607m2 property is fully fenced with an electric gate and easily maintained with two large covered verandas ideal for morning coffee or entertaining with friends. Plenty of space for parking or storage with a large double shed plus a covered carport.
What we love:
- Prime Maroochydore location close to Maroochy River, beaches & CBD
- Easily maintained private backyard - fully fenced for privacy & security
- Covered north facing veranda overlooking the backyard
- Beautiful original floorboards
This spacious second floor apartment is perfectly positioned to capture water views and lovely cooling breezes. The property boasts a modern well-appointed kitchen ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, a study nook, powder room, separate laundry and double car space with a large lockable storage area.
Island Quays is situated within easy walking distance to award winning restaurants and convenience store. Kawana Island is perfect for those that love an active lifestyle with a boardwalk that wraps around the waterways. There is also a walk bridge leading over to Minyama and Kawana shopping world.
The Island Quays complex features a resort style pool and lap pool, tennis courts and multiple entertaining areas all set amongst tropical gardens. Extremely well maintained with a healthy sinking fund and no holiday letting this property makes the perfect investment or home.
Currently rented for $470/week and pet friendly!
What we love:-
- Open plan living with spacious outdoor deck capturing water views
- 2 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe plus a study nook
- Very well appointed kitchen with marble benches and very good storage
- High ceilings with ducted air con and ceiling fans throughout
- Sheltered complex providing a lap and recreational pool, spa and full size tennis court
- Well kept and beautifully landscaped gardens and BBQ area with direct access to the park and walkways
- Secure double car space plus good size storage
- On site management and the complex does have its very own pontoon
Functional and contemporary design throughout make this an outstanding family home. Internal features include multiple living zones, parents retreat, chic and elegant finishes. Outside the paved entertaining zone overlooks a landscaped pool and substantial open backyard.
The ground floor plays host to a generous open plan living area. Easy maintenance with on trend slate grey tiles and stylish kitchen with island bench and gas cook top. A separate media room and study nook provide plenty of space for children of all ages. Three ample bedrooms are located on the first floor all with built in wardrobes.
On the second level you will find a spacious parents retreat with extra-large ensuite complete with a giant spa bath for you to soak away the stress of the day. The main bedroom comes with a sizeable walk through wardrobe.
Located in a quiet cul de sac, so close to the beach you can almost hear the surf and 10 minutes to Maroochydore CBD.
Rental appraisal $750-$770/week.
There is so much to love about this gorgeous family home.
- Modern and tastefully designed home
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living zones
- Plenty of storage space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Keyless entry
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Generous block with substantial backyard and pool
- Large double garage
- Minutes from Twin Waters Golf Club and Resort, Mudjimba beach and Maroochydore CBD
To book your private inspection call Ingrid today!
It is rare to find such a unique dual residence. Essentially two separate homes in one providing a high-performance investment or shared home opportunity. The upper level has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fantastic entertainer’s kitchen. The living area opens out onto a generous balcony with hinterland views. The lower level also houses 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with open plan kitchen and living zone leading out onto a covered courtyard overlooking the well-maintained backyard.
What we love:
- Big family entertainer with dual living opportunity on 941sqm
- Two separate 3 bedroom residences
- Modern kitchens with quality appliances and generous storage
- Master bedrooms both with private deck/patio access
- Gorgeous hardwood floors on upper level, fully tiled throughout the downstairs living
- Extensive alfresco decking to both levels with private outlooks
- Beautiful low care gardens, level lawns, shed and solar hot water
- North east aspect with stunning range and Mt Ninderry views
- Excellent instant rental return and investment opportunity
- Ideal location close to excellent coast beaches and the Sunshine Coast Grammar School
You can improve your home but you can't improve your location! First time offered to the market in 25 years this "original condition" townhouse is ready for you to renovate and add your personal style to. With a very liveable and spacious floorplan this homely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is nestled in the heart of Cotton Tree in a small complex of 12. Walking distance to the stunning Maroochy River, Maroochydore beach, fabulous shops and cafes – this would be an ideal investment or first home.
Downstairs is the kitchen, dining and living which leads out onto a private exclusive use courtyard. Two double bedrooms are on the upper level with ensuite and walk in robe off the main. The generous master bedroom also boasts a lovely sunny balcony overlooking the courtyard.
What we love:
- Location! Close to everything!
- Small, safe and private complex
- Spacious floorplan with double bedrooms
- Large single garage with ample storage
- Inground pool
- Low body corporate fees (approx $735/quarter)
Ingrid Ludbrook was able to assist us in finding a very motivated buyer and achieved the asking price we were after all in a very short period of time. Ingrid was very professional during the dealings and I have no hesitation in recommending her as an agent.
- Grant Belcher