AREAS COVERED: Buderim
Anne Wallace has extensive small business experience and has won awards at both State and National level for her performance and professionalism. With a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, Anne understands that success comes down to hard work, compassion and honesty.
As a second generation real estate agent, Anne has a genuine passion for sales and is dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for her clients, both buyers and sellers. Her advanced communication and negotiation skills are integral to her success within the real estate industry.
With an enthusiastic approach, Anne remains very focused on keeping her clients informed throughout the entire sales process. Understanding that buying and selling real estate can be stressful, Anne does everything she can to minimise the uncertainty by effectively communicating with all parties and by offering ongoing support.
Anne also finds time to enjoy a healthy lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast with her husband and two teenage children.
T: 0418 769 466
This picturesque Colonial style residence is situated on a 5,326m2 and offers a peaceful, private hinterland lifestyle. Stunning, established landscaped gardens surround this impressive, single level home which showcases an inviting and friendly ambience suitable for any buyer looking to enjoy the offerings of boutique acreage.
Entertain friends overlooking the pool, read a book on the North facing rear patio on a lazy Sunday afternoon or potter in the garden, the choice is yours as this home certainly offers something for all the family.
Proudly nestled in an exceptional pristine location, yet centrally located within walking distance to the local school and to private and high school buses. Approximately 1 km to the railway station, plus easy access to the Bruce Highway and Sunshine Coast beaches.
What we love:
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- Functional multi-purpose room with separate access suitable for office/library, play-room or parent’s retreat
- Enormous triple garage, perfect for vehicles, storage or work area and additional carport suitable for caravan storage
- 4.5kw solar
- Solar hot water
- Salt water pool
- Ideal for establishing self-sufficient lifestyle, plenty of room for veggie garden & chicken coop
- 40,000 Lt & 2,400 Lt water tanks servicing the house & gardens
- High ceilings & wide verandahs offering scenic outlook
- Exquisite, established gardens & fruit trees (including orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit)
- Outdoor, undercover relaxing/entertaining area
- Grassed, flat area perfect for outdoor play
- Expansive area at rear ideal for extra vehicles, trailer etc complete with turning area
- Garden shed
This is truly a property of immense beauty and character and a once in a lifetime opportunity for buyers searching for privacy and plenty of space for children, vehicles, pets and family living.
Situated on a 2667m2 allotment and nestled in a prime, peaceful cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented family home is guaranteed to impress!
Offering an impressive floorplan over two levels, this home presents generous indoor and outdoor living areas and provides ample room for the large, extended or growing family.
Features we love:
- 5 Bedrooms
- Stylish master complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen and living area flowing onto expansive deck
- Modern open plan kitchen with island bar and stainless steel appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Undercover, tiled entertaining deck boasting expansive views
- Two living areas, one on each level
- Double garage with internal access plus carport
- Additional separate double garage complete with power
- Plenty of room to add a swimming pool
- Flexible storage and parking options available for visitors and/or boat, trailer and caravan
- Tranquil bush surrounds and outlook
- Minutes to Buderim village, private and public schools and University
This is a great opportunity for the astute buyer looking for a quality property.
This elegant, spacious home is perfectly positioned on a level 761m2 block and has been designed to offer a perfect blend of relaxed stylish living, casual entertaining and natural privacy. Located in the highly sought after “Old Orchard Estate” on an enviable corner block, this property will appeal to those seeking a convenient lifestyle in a prime position.
Be prepared to be impressed from the moment you arrive at this stunning home and enter through the striking double doors as this home exudes quality and functionality. This single level home offers three spacious bedrooms, a large, separate office (could be converted to another bedroom) and a media room adjacent to the open plan kitchen & dining area. The impressive kitchen is centrally positioned in the heart of the home, whilst also taking advantage of views of the sparkling swimming pool complemented by a covered alfresco area and manicured gardens.
What we love:
- Impeccably presented
- Three spacious bedrooms, oversized master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Stylish well appointed kitchen
- Separate media room
- Ducted air conditioning, fans and high ceilings throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool
- Double garage with internal entry and additional drive-way parking
- Sparkling pool surrounded by tropical gardens
- Enclosed grassed area for children and pets
- 5kw solar and separate solar hot water
- Fully landscaped low maintenance lawns and tropical gardens on 761m2
- Perfectly located opposite lake and adjoining parklands/playground
- Walking distance to Palmwoods State School
- Approx 5 minutes to Bruce Highway
Owner Relocated. Must Be Sold!
Experience the attraction of this resort style family home in sought after Tindale Ave which is certainly positioned in one of Buderim’s Blue-Chip locales. This property offers exquisite design coupled with stylish lifestyle features and no expense has been spared in its recent renovation.
The frangipani tree framed entrance and spectacular gardens immediately capture your attention and timber floor-boards, high ceilings and neutral tones make this a statement property not to be missed.
Features We Love:
- Impeccably renovated with first class finishes throughout
- Versatile layout providing multiple living and family spaces
- Entertainer’s kitchen with stylish benchtop overlooking entertaining area and pool
- Stunning bi-fold glass doors offers a seamless flow from indoors to outdoor alfresco areas
- Sparkling in ground pool surrounded by tropical gardens
- Additional room ideal for media room, home office and perfect for running a home business due to its own separate entrance.
- Striking tropical background backdrop and easy care gardens with space for veggie garden
- Gated entry and double garage with storage, plus off street parking or room for caravan/jet-ski/trailer
- Convenient locale, flat walk to Buderim village and close to all schools and amenities.
This property needs to sell . You just can't buy these positions any more. Size of land and location are no longer available. An investment opportunity that will just keep on giving. If its location, lifestyle and views you are looking for then this premium positioned waterfront property may well be your next home.
Nestled away in a private cul-de-cac you will find a ‘must see’ for an astute buyer. Set on 1,465 sqm and serviced by 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living and dining areas, triple garage plus additional parking space for caravan.
A lovely spacious home in extremely good condition offers a perfect environment for a growing or ‘grown’ family. Lovely as is, it offers some scope to further capitalise if desired. Renovate or not it’s your choice but an inspection is a must to decide. There is ample scope to add even more value to this already valuable piece of Pelican main canal waterfront.
Move straight in and enjoy or put your own stamp on this appealing property where possibilities are boundless. The central hub of the home is an oversized kitchen with granite preparation areas, island bench and breakfast bar. The open plan nature of this floor combines brilliantly with the outdoor entertaining and very impressive pool on the water’s edge. A good sized grassed area is ideal for kids and dogs to play overlooking the expansive canal vista.
Parents retreat on the upper level has private balconies with views over the water and Glasshouse Mountains. Huge ensuite and walk in robe.
Other outstanding additions include 9ft ceilings, home office/utility room, an impressive laundry with oodles of storage, garden shed, pontoon with jet ski winch, security gate, vac maid, and plenty of off street parking.
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate the unique position – can’t buy this size and frontage any more. Arrange your inspection today!
Rarely does an opportunity such as this present itself.
What we love:
- 1,465 sqm main canal waterfront - 24m frontage
- 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Multiple living/dining areas
- Private parents retreat with waterfront balconies
- Excellent outdoor entertaining areas
- Massive pool with grass surrounds
- Full size heavy duty pontoon + jet-ski winch
- Triple garage plus additional parking space for caravan
- Ample storage throughout
- Vac maid, ducted air, automated watering system,fans, screens
I have found Anne to be a person of utmost loyalty and integrity. She is extremely organised, efficient and very competent and has a great rapport with people of all ages. She is a most honest person and her communication and negotiation skills are exemplary.
- Madonna Roche, Sunstate Group QLD
Anne has a strong moral character, is trustworthy and understands confidentiality.
- Paul Kelsey - Stockland Hervey Bay Centre Manager
Buying a home can be stressful but your warmth, coupled with professionalism and efficiency made it much easier. You always replied to calls very quickly and offered such great practical advice to newcomers to the area.
- Carole and Bruce Armstrong
Anne was such a help when I recently decided to buy a new home in Buderim, that I am struggling to put how fabulous she was into just a few sentences. When she first showed me the property she had plenty of helpful advice and information and didn’t get in my way while I looked the property over.
Anne responded promptly to all of my questions, returned my calls at all sorts of times and made herself available when I wanted to see the property multiple times. She really made me feel that nothing was a problem. I am sure that the smooth purchase process which went without a hitch, had a lot to do with her professionalism and her client focus. I will certainly be recommending her and mentioning my experience with her.
- S. Smith
Thank you for your help in the purchase of our property. We would certainly recommend your services to all potential sellers and buyers. Relocating from overseas, we arrived and felt that it would be a difficult task to evaluate the Coast, search for a suitable property and be able to find a home prior to out container arriving in Brisbane. Anne, you are a welcoming agent who has delivered a professional and efficient service.
- Norma & John
From our first appointment with Anne we found her to be very personable and professional. We felt she actually listened to our concerns and understood our expectations, unlike many other agents who are after a quick sale! We were impressed with her knowledge of the local market, her communication skills and enthusiasm throughout the whole process. Nothing was ever too much trouble.
- Sarah & Mike
We really appreciated Anne’s enthusiasm and professional approach and the fact that she made herself so readily available to us, she made us feel like we were the only people she was looking after. Always returning our calls as soon as possible and going the extra mile!
- Sarah & Mike Jones