AREAS COVERED: Buderim, Tanawha, and Mountain Creek
Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions we make in our lives, so when it comes to selling your property you need to make sure you maximise the sale price. That’s why choosing the right agent is paramount to the success of your sale.
My background in the media industry, coupled with advertising and marketing roles has been a huge advantage when showcasing my sellers properties.
I started my real estate career back in 2000 here on the Sunshine Coast and now a lot of my business is repeat or referral work, as I take great pride in maximising results for my Sellers. I hold numerous record sales results for many streets, as well as hundreds of sales at level entry.
So, if you’re considering selling, or after an up to date market appraisal of your property - Please call Craig Porter NEXT!
T: 0411 554 880
E: [email protected]
200 metres and you’re on the beautiful white sand of Castaways Beach. 10 minutes to Noosa’s Hastings Street, 4 minutes to Peregian Beach or 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport & Maroochydore precinct.
You will truly feel like you are on holidays all year round as you take in the ocean and hinterland views. The clever and well thought out design over two levels add versatility to the floor plan.
The generous main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is located upstairs, along with the centrally located kitchen, dining and living zones. Downstairs, another living area, 2 bedrooms and an additional office.
Set on an easy care 729m2 block with North Easterly aspect and elevation, this is a stunning, contemporary executive home. There is also a 4.5 x 4.5 metre workshop/shed and a massive undercover area at the rear of the home.
What we love:
- Award winning (2010 SPASA) 60,000 litre 8.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 metre pool and spa
- Ducted zone air-conditioning throughout
- 200m walk to stunning Castaways Beach
- 10mins to Hastings Street, Noosa
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath plus office
- Vacumaid & security system
- Sun-drenched balconies with ocean vistas
- 5KW solar system
Everything you could ever want in a dream lifestyle acreage property is on offer here. A contemporary home with all the mod cons you would expect and deserve, combined with 30 of the most beautiful acres you’re likely to find and all just 16 minutes to Mooloolaba or Maroochydore CBD.
Previously this stunning property was successfully operating as the very well respected 'Chevallum Turf Farm' and can be again if you desire. The property could also be easily transformed to become a 'Horse Haven' or maybe just to run some beef or any other myriad of uses. You will never be short of water with one of the most impressive dams (x 2), complete with bore and water automation system. An inspection is a must to truly appreciate all that is on offer here. Call Craig now to arrange your viewing.
- 30 stunning acres
- 2 extra-large and deep dams
- 4 bed plus large functional office
- 3 car internal garage
- Machinery sheds, website, tractors optional
- 6 minutes to Sunshine Coast Grammar
- 8 Minutes to Sunshine Coast University
Set on an extremely private and tranquil 1730m2 of easy care land only minutes to Buderim Village, yet in a world on its own in every other way. This is no ordinary home! One of the most unassuming homes from the street, yet how that changes when you enter. This really is a one of a kind and so very special in every sense of the word – the definition of “PERFECTION”. The planning, attention to detail, meticulous thought and execution throughout is exemplary. Stunning high end fixtures and first class quality, rivalling some of the world’s best hotels is on offer here. It is more like a 6 star penthouse than a house, with total seclusion and privacy, plus easy care landscaping.
In all my years of selling Real Estate, I cannot remember using the word “perfection" to describe a property. There is only one, make it yours today by arranging your private tour as soon as possible.
Click on the attached video tour link to get a small understanding, as good as our photos and video are, it is so much more in person.
What we love:
- Massive undercover entertaining deck leading off the living and kitchen
- Capacity to hold 100 plus on deck
- Fully built-in kitchen with dishwasher and sink
- $25,000 imported American BBQ
- Gourmet pizza oven
- Stunning inground pool
- 5 car garage with space for caravan or boat
- Extra visitor parking on street
- Imported American WOLF oven $30,000
- Soft close drawers throughout
- Very spacious Butler’s pantry
- Impressive catering kitchen with souve sink
- C-Bus system throughout – can set up zones, “goodbye” light cycle and deactivation for whole residence feature
- Drawer fridge & freezer
- Double door LG
- Full security system
- Jarrah timber floors
- Double glazed windows
- Handmade doors and block work in study
- Central air conditioning throughout
- Indoor/outdoor SONOS sound system – 15 zones
- Hanging doors (pocket doors)
- Soft close drawers
- Access to double lock-up garage
- Indoor hanging & heat lights
- All electronics can be included
SECOND SITTING AREA (FIREPLACE)
- All furniture can be included
- LED lights
- Wine cellar
- Bar fridge
- Separate air conditioning and intercom system
- Jarrah timber floors
- Bedroom 1 – double access to bathroom, high ceilings, louvres
- Central air conditioning
- All furniture can be included
- Impressive walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite with double vanity, large spa, double shower and separate toilet
- Extra storage
You will truly only appreciate this spectacular home in person and I will guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Click on the video link, or better yet, pick up the phone and call Craig now to arrange your own private viewing.
This character filled home has the country style feel and charm, coupled with the convenience of true town living.
Located just a short stroll to the popular Palmwoods Hotel, the railway and the town centre, this one is perfect for the first home owner, or the astute investor.
The home features include four bedrooms, office or dark room, multiple living areas, beautiful original hardwood flooring and a cosy fireplace for those winter months.
Summer is well catered for with the sparkling 9x4 meter swimming pool.
The easy care 737m2 corner allotment gives you a sense of privacy and that country feel, with views out to the hinterland ranges.
The separate double garage could also be easily transformed into a self-contained studio, adding the potential of this prime piece of Palmwoods property.
The long term seller requests an immediate sale, so be quick to pick up the phone and call Craig to arrange your viewing.
What we love:
- Original hardwood timber flooring
- Walk to Palmwoods Hotel, railway and town centre
- 9x4 meter swimming pool
- Solar hot water
- Totally private 737m2 corner allotment with 2 street access
- First home owner/investor special
Within walking distance to Double Bay, restaurants, shops and only a five minute drive to our pristine beaches, 19 Bahamas Circuit, Kawana Island offers convenient, contemporary and low-maintenance living.
The home features four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Bedroom 1 is fully tiled and complete with its own ensuite, double wardrobe and sliding door to access pool area. Bedroom 2 & 3 are fit-out with carpet and wardrobes. The downstairs bathroom has a spa bath, shower, single vanity and separate toilet. There are stone bench tops in all bathrooms and the laundry. The master suite makes up the whole second floor, with its own private retreat, polished timber floors and large walk-in wardrobe. The ensuite boasts a two-person spa bath, shower, large vanity and toilet. There is ample storage space underneath the stairs, as well as the double lock-up garage and the linen cupboard off the laundry.
The spacious dining and kitchen area overlook the 12 metre sparkling in-ground lap pool. The kitchen is complete with an electric oven, dishwasher and gas stove. The oversized, separate living area can be closed off from the rest of the home with sliding doors, this area also leads through to the laundry with side access to the clothes line and backyard.
The crisp white contemporary home features a fully fenced, secure yard with grassy areas at the front and back accommodating for pets, children's play areas and potential trampoline. The covered outdoor entertaining area off the dining and kitchen zone overlook the stunning pool and tranquil water feature, ideal for parents wanting to monitor their young children swimming.
At the rear of the double garage, there is room to safely store your jet ski/small boat/tinny etc. There is also a garden shed with power.
Sellers circumstances have changed and require an immediate sale. This is ultimate, easy family living in the heart of Kawana Island.
What we love:
- 340m to Double Bay, parks & restaurants
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Kawana precinct & beaches
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 12 metre lap pool
- Private master suite on own floor
- Extra space off double garage for jet ski, mower, small boat
Having recently sold our home in the Mountain Creek area we would have no hesitation in recommending Next Property Group and in particular Craig Porter as our realtor.
As far as we are concerned Craig possesses the three D's necessary to be a successful Real Estate Agent; Diligence, Determination and Dedication.
His communication and negotiating skills are exceptional. We always found him very helpful in all our dealings with him. We would have no hesitation in recommending to any future vendor.
- George and Kay Svokos