AREAS COVERED: Buderim, Tanawha, and Mountain Creek
Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions we make in our lives, so when it comes to selling your property you need to make sure you maximise the sale price. That’s why choosing the right agent is paramount to the success of your sale.
My background in the media industry, coupled with advertising and marketing roles has been a huge advantage when showcasing my sellers properties.
I started my real estate career back in 2000 here on the Sunshine Coast and now a lot of my business is repeat or referral work, as I take great pride in maximising results for my Sellers. I hold numerous record sales results for many streets, as well as hundreds of sales at level entry.
So, if you’re considering selling, or after an up to date market appraisal of your property - Please call Craig Porter NEXT!
T: 0411 554 880
Situated on a 2667m2 allotment and nestled in a prime, peaceful cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented family home is guaranteed to impress!
Offering an impressive floorplan over two levels, this home presents generous indoor and outdoor living areas and provides ample room for the large, extended or growing family.
Features we love:
- 5 Bedrooms
- Stylish master complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen and living area flowing onto expansive deck
- Modern open plan kitchen with island bar and stainless steel appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Undercover, tiled entertaining deck boasting expansive views
- Two living areas, one on each level
- Double garage with internal access plus carport
- Additional separate double garage complete with power
- Plenty of room to add a swimming pool
- Flexible storage and parking options available for visitors and/or boat, trailer and caravan
- Tranquil bush surrounds and outlook
- Minutes to Buderim village, private and public schools and University
This is a great opportunity for the astute buyer looking for a quality property.
This stunning property is situated in the heart of Buderim's most sought after and exclusive small acreage enclave just minutes to Mathew Flinders Anglican college, the Sunshine Coast University and only 9 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach.
The home itself is more like Two homes with great versatility in the floor plan (available on request), with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a total of 700mtr2 under roof.
The land total of 5177mtr (1¼ acres) is all level and useable with mature gardens and trees. Everything on offer here is 'oversized', including the parents retreat with its own living space and kitchenette.
The separate formal living zone enjoys air conditioned comfort with vaulted ceilings, and you will love the timber floors through out. Whilst preparing food and entertaining from the main kitchen (with Miele appliances) you can keep an eye on the kids in the stunning 14 x 9 mtr pool.
A second drive way leads down to the 9mtr x 7mtr shed to house those extra toys, or you can park your cars in the three car bay garage with internal access.
The second home also has its own entry and can be completely separate from the main home if you wish. In here you have a full kitchen, also over looking the pool, two bedrooms and a vaulted, generous living zone and bathroom facilities.
There are simply too many other features here on offer, and to truly appreciate you really should inspect as this is one that the words and photos just don't do justice.
Serious sellers meeting the market.
Backdropped by native rainforest at the end of Turnbull Place is an impressive private resort unlike any other on the Coast.
Set on an immense 4,002m2 lot this property redefines modern luxury living. With first-rate finishes throughout – there’s no mistaking that this is an address where the finer things in life are meant to be enjoyed.
As you drive up to the grand port-cochere entrance and step through the oversized front door, you’ll find a beautiful waterfall wall greeting you while the glass-enclosed library on the right provides a clever space to display your favourite treasures with custom cabinetry and dimming lights.
As you make your way to the true north-facing master bedroom, overlooking the pool and forest beyond, you’ll find two garden-view balconies beckoning you outside. Meanwhile in the master bathroom the double-sized shower, generous walk-in robe and heated towel rack ensures your every creature comfort is met.
As you wander between rooms reverse cycle air conditioning guarantees that every space is kept perfectly cool while the in-built Sonis music system allows your favourite tunes to be piped throughout the residence, controlled via the touch of a button on your phone.
When it’s time to relax or entertain there will be plenty of options at your disposal. Let the children enjoy the stunning 20M heated pool or professional playground and fully-fenced spacious yard while 15 adults can comfortably enjoy the outdoor spa - temperature controlled to your liking.
When you’re ready to dry off or grab a drink, the games room overlooking the pool offers a full-size billiards table and wet bar with an adjoining BBQ (with built-in exhaust fan) set in the heart of the entertaining area so hosts never miss any of the action.
Just across from the main entrance the film buff in the family will be spoilt by the 7.1 surround-sound home theatre which comfortably sits 8 in oversized reclining chairs with built-in storage and overhead mood lighting. Perfect for family nights or escaping the summer heat!
Once you’ve worked up an appetite you’ll have several options to choose from when it comes to any food preparation. Do you fire up the barbie or make the most of the professional-grade Miele appliances in the kitchen? Not in the mood to cook? The full butler’s pantry and scullery just off of the kitchen is a caterers dream or allows a personal chef to come in and work their magic behind the privacy of closed doors.
When the day is done and it’s time to retire to your room, guests will have a choice of 4 king-sized bedrooms carefully placed throughout the residence. The northern-most guest bedroom even comes with its own private entrance and separate single garage space for visitors or family members who prefer to come and go on their own terms.
For the owner who has all the toys, the on-site ‘shed’ is the secret weapon of this sprawling residence. With 5m high ceilings, sloping floors with built-in drains, reinforced flooring, and insulated walls / roofing – you can easily roll in the Winnebago or small aircraft and still have plenty of space for additional vehicles, watercraft, tools, storage and more! With some simple upgrades the shed could also be easily upgraded to lend itself as a dual-living residence with its own side access and full bathroom including shower already in place.
With space for at least 14 vehicles undercover and additional room for more parking both in the driveway and on the street – this residence lends itself well both to quiet days spent by the pool or wild nights entertaining large crowds. The main lawn in the backyard will be the centre of outdoor activities with enough space to setup a family cricket match or let the dogs and kids run free while you look on from the pool, hot tub or living room.
Only 5 minutes to the motorway which will get you to Brisbane within an hour and several minutes from Buderim, Sippy Downs and the best private schools on the Coast – don’t let this rare opportunity to own your very own personal oasis pass you by!
What we love:
- Private library with custom shelving and dimming lights
- Abundance of indoor and outdoor entertaining space
- Stunning 20M heated pool and jumbo outdoor spa
- Sonis music system and Btincino integrated system throughout
- Double shower in master bedroom
- Flatscreen TVs in every room
- 7.1 home theatre with room for 8+
- King-sized guest bedrooms
- Italian tiles and glass, natural stone countertops, blum self-closing drawers and custom finishes throughout
- Tons of storage space
- Vaccumaid system + Ness security system
- Dual-living opportunity with shed easily converted into a separate residence
- 5M ceilings in shed – space for the biggest of caravans or even small aircraft!
- 32 solar panels on site, 2 solar hot water heaters + 2 x30,000L rainwater tanks + bore water so it never runs out
- Relaxing water features in entrance, main living areas, and pool
- Miele appliances and waterfall-edge black granite countertops in main kitchen
- Separate butlers pantry behind kitchen, perfect for prepping when entertaining
- Room for 14 vehicles undercover
- 5 minutes to motorway (1hr drive to Brisbane), 4 mins to Buderim, 5 minutes to Sippy Downs, 3 minutes to Kunara Organic Marketplace, and only minutes to some of the best private schools on the Coast
- Fully landscaped – nothing left to do! Includes fully computerized sprinkler system
- Borders protected forest with views to never be built out
- Professional playground + games room
- Partitioning sliders in entertaining areas for privacy
- Private external access to home office for client meetings or staff – easily converted into ‘man cave’ or teenage retreat
- Generously oversized 4,002sqm block – fully fenced so safe for children and pets
As you enter the foyer of 25 Rim Road, your eyes are automatically drawn to the stunning backdrop of this low maintenance Buderim beauty. Capturing striking views to the blue of the Pacific and taking in the ever changing skyline of the Sunshine Coast. Entertaining friends and family will be high on the agenda as the modern, practical chef’s kitchen leads out to the large outdoor decks soaking up the views. The vaulted ceiling adds to the timeless yet thoughtful design, whilst downstairs is simply perfect for guests or teenagers, complete with kitchenette, two extra bedrooms, bathroom and living zone, all with the same smashing views. Our clients have instructed we find new owners that will love and cherish this home as they have for the past 29 years. Call Craig and Anne now to discuss this opportunity.
What we love:
- Uninterrupted north-east ocean views
- Very low maintenance home
- Fully functional kitchenette/granny flat on second level
- Extra-large entertaining deck
- Vaulted ceilings
- Air conditioned for year round comfort
Ever wanted to live close to the beach but have your own private rural retreat? Now you can live the lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
This magnificent property offers the ultimate rural lifestyle retreat within easy reach of dipping your toes in the surf. Properties like this, in this commanding location rarely become available and this is guaranteed not to last long!
Positioned at the end of a quiet street, offering total privacy and set behind electronic gates, the long bitumen driveway reveals 30 glorious acres of fertile land and pasture rolling down to the spring fed tree lined creek bordering the property. Fenced into 3 paddocks, the property is perfect for horses or other livestock with an unlimited supply of spring fed water.
Prepare to be wowed as you arrive at the magnificent residence which sits proudly overlooking the luxurious pool and outdoor entertaining gazebo all with views over your magnificent property. Perfectly positioned to capture the breezes, the home has been built over two levels, offering spacious dual living and has been finished with every conceivable luxury throughout. Wide verandahs across both levels offer the perfect place to relax and soak in the views over the property as far as the eye can see without a neighbour in sight.
Luxuriously finished throughout – you will love the comfort of ducted air as you take in multiple indoor and outdoor living, including large media / cinema room and a Michelin-quality kitchen with indoor-outdoor servery that makes entertaining a breeze. The stunning lounge with fireplace is perfect for those winter days and the master bedroom wing offers a stunning retreat with views! The downstairs level with the very private dual living / self-contained guest wing is an ideal accommodation for the largest of families with plenty of entertaining areas. Enjoy views and breezes from the balcony or grab a cold drink from the downstairs wet bar while watching the kids swim in the large resort-style swimming pool.
All the practical matters are taken care of with unlimited spring water sourced from the creek that runs through the property, ample rain water storage, three fenced paddocks and a large versatile shed with 3-phase power as well as machinery shed. This would be an easy conversion to stables or take your pick of location for the round-yard.
The position is perfect – less than 15 minutes to Maroochydore, the best beaches the coast has to offer and just mins to the coasts best private schools including Sunshine Coast Grammar School. The property is also perfectly positioned to the coasts hospital precincts and the location offers an easy commute to Brisbane in just 60 mins.
What we love:
- Private usable 30 acres perfect for horses and livestock
- Luxury residence offering dual-living
- Multiple living and entertaining zones
- 5 bedrooms and large office
- Stunning resort style pool and gazebo
- Ducted air conditioning and stunning fireplace
- Unlimited water source
- Creek frontage
- Large versatile shed with 3-phase power + machinery shed
- Water tanks totally 80,000 gallons + UV Filtration system
- Childs fully equipped playground
This idyllic rural sanctuary really does have it all. An inspection is a must as this magnificent property will be SOLD!
Having recently sold our home in the Mountain Creek area we would have no hesitation in recommending Next Property Group and in particular Craig Porter as our realtor.
As far as we are concerned Craig possesses the three D's necessary to be a successful Real Estate Agent; Diligence, Determination and Dedication.
His communication and negotiating skills are exceptional. We always found him very helpful in all our dealings with him. We would have no hesitation in recommending to any future vendor.
- George and Kay Svokos