AREAS COVERED: Maroochydore
With a background in small business management and banking, Ingrid Ludbrook brings to our Next Property Group team a strong customer focused approach to real estate.
Having run her own business alongside her husband Ingrid understands the power of excellent marketing, branding and the importance of creating a loyal, repeat customer base.
Specialising in the Cotton Tree, Duporth Avenue and Picnic Point areas, Ingrid has a real passion for the area and as a long term Cotton Tree resident herself she has a strong connection to the local community.
Outside her busy work schedule Ingrid loves to spend time with her family enjoying the Maroochy River and surrounding beaches.
Growing up around the industry, Ingrid is proud to be following in her father’s footsteps as a real estate salesperson. Ingrid’s open and honest communication style allows her to form good relationships quickly and ensures that her clients are kept informed every step of the way. Her success to date has been a result of hard work, 10/10 communication skills and a down to earth approach.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
T: 0488 701 388
You can improve your home but you can't improve your location! First time offered to the market in 25 years this "original condition" townhouse is ready for you to renovate and add your personal style to. With a very liveable and spacious floorplan this homely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is nestled in the heart of Cotton Tree in a small complex of 12. Walking distance to the stunning Maroochy River, Maroochydore beach, fabulous shops and cafes – this would be an ideal investment or first home.
Downstairs is the kitchen, dining and living which leads out onto a private exclusive use courtyard. Two double bedrooms are on the upper level with ensuite and walk in robe off the main. The generous master bedroom also boasts a lovely sunny balcony overlooking the courtyard.
What we love:
- Location! Close to everything!
- Small, safe and private complex
- Spacious floorplan with double bedrooms
- Large single garage with ample storage
- Inground pool
- Low body corporate fees (approx $735/quarter)
You can live in luxury minutes from the beach and earn an income with this stunning designer home.
Essentially this property is two homes in one. The main home is split level comprised of 3 ample bedrooms at the rear of the home and the living zones at the front. Centrally lies the open plan kitchen and dining with a breeze through to outdoor entertaining areas on either side. Leading upstairs from the generous living area is a mezzanine level – a multipurpose space. A large media room with powder room adjoining the living room could easily be converted into a home office with a separate entrance.
A separate dwelling - the "Tiny House" design - at the front of the property is perfect for home business or for families seeking dual living. This second dwelling has been rented through AirBnB and Booking.com for the past 6 months. (average of $1,900/month for the past 6 months). Figures can be provided on request.
So much thought has gone into this designer home which embraces environmental sustainability as its core theme through passive heating and cooling principles and using carbon-zero building materials.
Natural lights abound and with the use of organic raw elements, breeze through areas and open plan spaces this coastal home exudes a cooling ambience.
What we love:
- Two split-level homes with multiple living spaces
- Furniture package included
- Walking distance to Mudjimba Beach
Main home features:
- Media room that can be converted into home office with separate entrance
- Kitchen & dining zones seamlessly flow through to two outdoor living areas.
- Dining area with built-in seating that provides ample storage space.
- Loft mezzanine multi-purposes space
- Main bedroom features a day-bed, reading nook, beach features design, ensuite & large walk-in robe
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Powder room combined with laundry
- 5 kw solar panels.
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Loft multipurpose space
- Sizeable bedroom/office space - folding queen size wall bed
- Beautifully finished bathroom
- Carport for 2 cars
This unique coastal property has been designed by architectural building designer Marisa Berquin, who is the author of the designs for The Hedge Buddina on Bermagui Crescent and The Ivy on Duporth Ave and the Picnic Esplanade in Maroochydore, both soon to be built, and many outstanding custom designed homes that suit our tropical climate and lifestyle. Marisa has designed this home, based on human and environmental friendly principles. This home provides a healthy internal living spaces with eco-friendly materials, flexible living & resting spaces. Separating the resting areas from the formal living and media room by a convivial space for cooking and dining. “Go with the breeze.” Two patios on eastern and western sides offer flexible outdoor spaces following the weather. Neutral & elegant: A subtle and soothing color swatch and finished texture have been carefully designed and selected to offer the feel of coastal and beach living. 75 is the postcode of Paris, where Marisa comes from, that’s why she has bought this block of land to remind her of her home-city.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse apartment in the heart of Maroochydore will appeal to both investors and first home buyers alike.
In original condition, but neat and tidy this property is ready for a renovation or can be left as is and easily tenanted.
The unique raked ceiling with timber beams in the living zones creates character and a sense of space. The open plan living, dining and kitchen leads out onto a courtyard perfect for a morning cuppa while taking in views across to the park.
Close to everything but located in a quiet street you will be within walking distance to everything - Maroochy River, Sunshine Plaza, fabulous cafes and restaurants on Ocean St and minutes to the motorway - living here is so easy and convenient.
Rental appraisal of $360-$370/week
What we love:-
- Close to everything!
- Gorgeous raked ceilings
- Neat and tidy and ready for your makeover magic
- Three good sized bedrooms with ensuite and main bathroom
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Low body corporate fees
Located on the ground floor with water views in the stylish Island Quays complex, is this contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in one of the prime investment hotspots in Queensland...just minutes from the new billion dollar University Hospital precinct.
Island Quays is situated within easy walking distance to Double Bay restaurants, convenience store as well as the walk bridge which will take you to all the amenities that you need. The complex boasts resort style pool and lap pool, tennis courts and multiple entertaining areas all set amongst tropical gardens.
Currently rented for $450/week.
What we love:
- Open plan kitchen and living area leading out to a spacious outdoor entertaining deck
- Private courtyard and grassed area with direct access to the parkland (maintained by bodycorp)
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop
- Underground secured double car park with lockable storage
- Well maintained landscaped gardens and BBQ area
- Lap and recreational pool, spa and tennis court with lights
- Island Quays has its own pontoon
- Easy access to Bruce Highway and Sunshine Motorway
From the moment you enter this waterfront home it quickly becomes apparent that no expense has been spared in crafting this stunning architecturally designed residence. Only the finest finishes were selected to create an ambiance of luxury and a timeless quality throughout.
Space and light abound throughout the living zones complete with soaring ceilings and large travertine tiles. A wall of bi-fold doors embrace the stunning water vistas and invite the cooling sea breezes to sweep through the home. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with European appliances, soft closing drawers and a generous stone benchtop all with easy access to the open plan living with multiple living and dining areas.
The expertly planned layout makes this a wonderful family home. Four ample bedrooms, all with hardwood timber floors, three lavish bathrooms and plentiful storage means there will be more than enough space for family and guests.
To find a modern home such as this in an established area is rare indeed. Within close proximity to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and minutes to the beach this is a stunning lifestyle and a solid investment in an emerging area.
There is so much to love in this gorgeous home and too many amazing features to mention but here are a few of our favourites:
- Spacious gourmet kitchen finished with stone benchtops and European appliances
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with hardwood floors plus study
- Extensive enclosed outdoor zone, perfect for dining and entertaining
- Sparkling inground solar heated pool
- Four car garage – plus sufficient room to park a caravan or motorhome
- Boat lift and storage for easy access to the water
- 3.5kw solar power, solar hot water
- 2 x 5,000 litre rainwater tanks
- Ceiling space storage with pull down ladder
- Heated towel rails & european tapware
- Polished travertine floors
- Hardwood floors in the bedrooms, study & media room
- Bore water with fully reticulated sprinkler system
- Ducted air con
- Infra-red sauna
Ingrid Ludbrook was able to assist us in finding a very motivated buyer and achieved the asking price we were after all in a very short period of time. Ingrid was very professional during the dealings and I have no hesitation in recommending her as an agent.
- Grant Belcher