AREAS COVERED: Buderim, Tanawha, and Mountain Creek
Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions we make in our lives, so when it comes to selling your property you need to make sure you maximise the sale price. That’s why choosing the right agent is paramount to the success of your sale.
My background in the media industry, coupled with advertising and marketing roles has been a huge advantage when showcasing my sellers properties.
I started my real estate career back in 2000 here on the Sunshine Coast and now a lot of my business is repeat or referral work, as I take great pride in maximising results for my Sellers. I hold numerous record sales results for many streets, as well as hundreds of sales at level entry.
So, if you’re considering selling, or after an up to date market appraisal of your property - Please call Craig Porter NEXT!
T: 0411 554 880
This immaculately kept and maintained modern home is located just a short 2 minute stroll to Brightwater Tavern, Aldi and the shopping centre.
Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, plus a media room, wide hallways and aircon, this one is outstanding value for money in the $500,000s.
Currently leased at $530 per week until November 2018, your next investment looks after itself.
Don't delay your viewing as the one only seller has priced to sell in yesterday's market.
Call Craig Porter now on 0411554880
What we love:
- 4 bed plus media
- Side access with room for boat, trailer
- Beautiful park only 60 metres away
- Walk to school, shops and Brightwater Tavern
- Currently leased at $530 per week
- Located in Brightwater and Mountain Creek school zones
- 6 mins to Mooloolaba Beach
- Priced to sell "yesterday"
The timeless design is evident as you inspect this true Lindsay Clare classic.
This outstanding residence, set on an extremely private 1,686 m2 combines the very best of views, capturing the Hinterland, Maroochy River to the deep blue of the Pacific.
When you open the double front doors, your senses immediately kick into gear when you take in the scene.
The soaring vaulted ceilings to the full and extensive use of glass ensure the view is encompassed by every part of the home.
The state of the art kitchen with Miele appliances and numerous living zones, master bedroom suite and office also enjoy the space on this level.
Upstairs to another living zone and three extra large bedrooms and modern bathroom, all boasting the outstanding views whilst remaining absolutely 100 percent private.
A fantastic outdoor entertaining area and wide decks flow out to the stunning award winning, heated in-ground pool.
Fully landscaped gardens and a workshop add to the little extras this amazing property enjoys.
The Seller's move to Brisbane is your ultimate chance to invest in your own piece of paradise on Buderim, Sunshine Coast.
WHAT WE LOVE:-
- Multi Award Lindsay Clare Design
- Stunning WORLD CLASS VIEWS
- EXTREMELY PRIVATE 1,686 m2 piece of BUDERIM
- 20 Solar panels plus solar hot water
- Award winning design heated in-ground pool
- 4 large bedrooms plus office
- Workshop and storage area
- 3 mins Buderim main street and 6 mins Maroochydore CBD
- Genuine seller instructs "Get me SOLD"
With welcoming leafy outlooks and ultimate privacy, this family retreat is complete with multiple lifestyle and entertaining options with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Only minutes to the best private schools on the coast, 2-5 minutes to amenities, 5 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University and 10 minutes to Mooloolaba beach. This ideal entertainer is on the ultimate private block, including flat level lawns and enveloped by beautiful landscaped gardens.
The home features multiple living zones and copious indoor & outdoor entertaining. The formal living and dining room seamlessly flow through to the kitchen and casual dining overlooking the large undercover outdoor area and pristine gardens. Complete with 4 bedrooms, 2 upgraded bathrooms and a brand new laundry leading out to the clothesline add to the little extras this property enjoys.
Throughout the home there is abundant storage space and linen cupboard space. The double lock up garage is fit out with its own ensuite and workers area as well as a 6 door shed with mezzanine, carport, gazebo & green house garden shed positioned at the back of the property. Surrounded by lush landscaped gardens and in the perfect position on a flat level block, this property offers the idyllic family lifestyle.
Call Craig Porter now to arrange your inspection on 0411 554 880.
What we love:
- Size of land is 1 1/4 acres (5588m2)
- Moments to Matthew Flinders, Sunshine Coast University and amenities
- 5-10 minutes to Mooloolaba & Maroochydore
- 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom & study with built-in TV points, wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Complete renovation on bathrooms, laundry and kitchen - brand new floors throughout
- Multiple living zones include formal and casual family spaces
- Granite kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master with private verandah access, brand new ensuite and walk in robe
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Dual living options available
- Multiple relaxing alfresco patios
- 2 x 3 bay sheds with mezzanine floor plus carport for caravan, boat or trailer
- Large green house garden shed
- Large gazebo that fits 8 seat large table
- Copious driveway parking and additional street parking
- Side access to the back of the property
200 metres and you’re on the beautiful white sand of Castaways Beach. 10 minutes to Noosa’s Hastings Street, 4 minutes to Peregian Beach or 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport & Maroochydore precinct.
You will truly feel like you are on holidays all year round as you take in the ocean and hinterland views. The clever and well thought out design over two levels add versatility to the floor plan.
The generous main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is located upstairs, along with the centrally located kitchen, dining and living zones. Downstairs, another living area, 2 bedrooms and an additional office.
Set on an easy care 729m2 block with North Easterly aspect and elevation, this is a stunning, contemporary executive home. There is also a 4.5 x 4.5 metre workshop/shed and a massive undercover area at the rear of the home.
What we love:
- Award winning (2010 SPASA) 60,000 litre 8.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 metre pool and spa
- Ducted zone air-conditioning throughout
- 200m walk to stunning Castaways Beach
- 10mins to Hastings Street, Noosa
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath plus office
- Vacumaid & security system
- Sun-drenched balconies with ocean vistas
- 5KW solar system
Everything you could ever want in a dream lifestyle acreage property is on offer here. A contemporary home with all the mod cons you would expect and deserve, combined with 30 of the most beautiful acres you’re likely to find and all just 16 minutes to Mooloolaba or Maroochydore CBD.
Previously this stunning property was successfully operating as the very well respected 'Chevallum Turf Farm' and can be again if you desire. The property could also be easily transformed to become a 'Horse Haven' or maybe just to run some beef or any other myriad of uses. You will never be short of water with one of the most impressive dams (x 2), complete with bore and water automation system. An inspection is a must to truly appreciate all that is on offer here. Call Craig now to arrange your viewing.
- 30 stunning acres
- 2 extra-large and deep dams
- 4 bed plus large functional office
- 3 car internal garage
- Machinery sheds, website, tractors optional
- 6 minutes to Sunshine Coast Grammar
- 8 Minutes to Sunshine Coast University
Having recently sold our home in the Mountain Creek area we would have no hesitation in recommending Next Property Group and in particular Craig Porter as our realtor.
As far as we are concerned Craig possesses the three D's necessary to be a successful Real Estate Agent; Diligence, Determination and Dedication.
His communication and negotiating skills are exceptional. We always found him very helpful in all our dealings with him. We would have no hesitation in recommending to any future vendor.
- George and Kay Svokos