With nearly two decades of experience in the property industry and a total focus on client satisfaction, Kellie’s everyday interactions are infused with warmth, energy and transparency.
With her background in residential development including design, planning submissions, conveyancing, building administration, project management and property marketing on the Sunshine Coast, Kellie’s formidable industry knowledge supplements her irrepressible positive approach, diligence and commitment to providing her clients with best results on every possible occasion.
Kellie immediately identifies a property’s primary selling points and adapts the presentation and marketing strategy to target the widest range of buyers. She understand that a home is often her vendor’s biggest financial asset so it is enormously rewarding to assist them in achieving a successful result.
Kellie draws huge satisfaction from being involved in some of the happiest and most exciting life-moments with her clients; her consistent focus is on building relationships for the long-term.
Kellie’s personality drives her to stay active and socially engaged in her private life too. Kellie enjoys a range of fitness activities and the outdoors and places the utmost importance on her three children, spending as much of her free time with them as possible both on her farm and at local beaches.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
T: 0428 464 485
This is a special as-new residence located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Bells Reach. Showcasing an amazing modern and free flowing design, this home has so many advantages that it's a standout among others and definitely worth a look.
A major feature of this home is that it has special elements discretely added that enhance assisted living for the mobility impaired, pre-aged care. However, in no way dominating the luxurious feel and neutral decor it offers, in that it would suit any person looking for a large quality 3 bedroom home, first home buyers, downsizers or familiy that appreciate a beautiful home.
This 3 bedroom home is deceiving in size as its floor plan has been well thought of to maximize abundant and easy living. Even if you have been wanting a 4 bedroom home - this home offers the spaciousness you are looking for without the price tag.
Wide spaces, high ceilings, and abundance of natural light and large sliding doors and windows that capture natural breezes - nothing has been compromised with quality fixtures and fittings throughout that encapsulate modern living and encourages quality family lifestyle.
Not all 3 bedroom homes have a large functional second living room. This room is perfect for work-from-home office with built in shelving, or an extra tv room/sitting room or kids playroom, having somewhere to showcase books or collectables.
What we love:
- Three large bedrooms with WIR & built ins plus study or second living.
- Friendly open plan kitchen, dining and lounge flowing out to large stacker doors to patio
- Discrete yet modern mobility friendly showers, high toilets, grab rails
- Ducted air conditioning
- Well planned, larger than average sleek stone kitchen, abundance of drawers, large pantry and a double fridge space that doesn't compromise the kitchen storage
- Separate laundry with loads of storage and 2 clothes lines
- Great zoning – a hallway off living area that allows bedroom separation and privacy (dual living or teenage retreat)
- Bright gardens, manicured lawns, established garden beds, fully landscaped, tank and bonus garden shed for extra storage
- Security screen door
- Just over 1 year old – balance of builder’s warranty
- Top proximity to public transport, Sunshine Coast health precinct and beaches
Perfect in every way, this stylish home provides opportunities for almost everyone. Ideal as an investment, sensible to downsize to and fresh for the first home buyer, the floor plan makes use of the space and provides an environment that ticks all the boxes.
Exquisitely finished, this home balances classic appointments infused with warm stylish timber design features, ideally suited to those demanding the finest in styling and practicality. Ease of entertaining and relaxation with the high-quality covered deck outdoor entertaining area, beautifully landscaped gardens and cleverly designed double-gated side access.
An easy care, practical, quiet and peaceful existence in Burgundy Court will make you appreciate the splendour of cul-de-sac living near a bush reserve. With great accessibility to the Caloundra township, Brisbane, Bruce Highway and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct this home lends itself perfectly to the both owner occupiers and investors alike.
What we love:
- A short stroll to café, parks and bicycle tracks lead to a upcoming vibrant community
- Excellent zoning for ease of entertainment and relaxation
- Light-filled interiors, open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Quality kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, sleek stone benches
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR, ensuite
- Office nook, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Low care gardens, double remote garage with internal access, plus side access
- Top proximity to public transport, Sunshine Coast Health precinct and beaches
- 18 months old, balance of Builder’s warranty.