AREAS COVERED: Warana, Buddina & Currimundi
Professional, honest and hard working, Stephen McMillan is a committed sales agent and a vital member of the Next Property Group sales team.
Stephen’s past clients will tell you that Stephen is a highly skilled and loyal negotiator, when he accepts a listing, he does it with a total commitment and passion, backed up by his integrity and honesty, to achieve the very best outcome for his valued clients.
Property is in Stephen’s blood. Over the past 23 years, Stephen’s passion for Real Estate has seen him develop and sell his own boutique developments, renovations and personal family homes.
Stephen thrives on the daily challenges of a busy Real Estate career and has a genuine understanding and empathy for his client’s needs.
With 3 street sales records achieved in the past year, Stephen definately knows how to achieve amazing results.
“Constant communication is KEY to both my sellers and buyers” says Stephen. “To me, it is very simple, if you say that you are going to deliver a result, then deliver it, with a minimum of fuss or stress.”
Specialising in the suburbs of Warana, Buddina & Currimundi, Stephen holds a true love for the area and finds the laid back family friendly lifestyle particularly appealing.
“My personal promise to you is that while you are my client, I will not rest until I have secured every dollar that is out there for your special family home or investment property.”
For tenacity, perseverance and exceptional service contact Stephen today.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
T: 0405 175 162
Relax and enjoy the private tropical setting of this modern beachside home. With light filled living, high ceilings and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this is your opportunity to sit back and quietly absorb the seaside lifestyle.
From the moment you step through the impressive front door, you’ll be pleasantly greeted by the wide entrance/hallway, setting the tone of the home with it’s calming décor and sense of space.
This home has all the bells and whistles with the well-appointed central kitchen featuring soft close drawers, Caesarstone bench, induction cooktop and ample cupboard and storage. Entertaining is made easy by the sliding window access from the kitchen to the great outdoors and bar style sitting area.
You’ll enjoy the smooth transition between the huge outdoor entertaining area and the indoor dining and lounge, making home a great place to be on the weekends. The sparkling outdoor pool can be seen from all living areas, making it a safe haven for the kids.
Being just a short stroll to one of the Sunshine Coast’s favourite surf breaks and pet-friendly beaches as well as Currimundi Lake, you are perfectly positioned for everything Wurtulla has to offer.
What we love:
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- Open plan living and ducted air conditioning
- Spacious tropical alfresco entertaining zone
- Large inground pool in a private setting
- Easy stroll to dog-friendly beach & Currimundi Lake
- Close to shops, public transport and Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Positioned perfectly on an elevated North East aspect block enjoying refreshing ocean views and breezes. You will find this generous 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home. Poised privately amongst the trees with captivating views stretching out toward Point Cartwright, Mooloolaba and Buderim.
You really will not want to miss this beautiful family home in the heart of wonderful Aroona, all within minutes of sought after Talara Primary and Pacific Lutheran College, children's parks, multiple shopping centres, Tavern, world class beaches and amenities. Not to mention only minutes to the newly established Kawana University Hospital medical precinct and major North/South arterial roads.
Surrounded by natural greenery and designed for everyday living, the spacious kitchen and vast casual living/dining areas in neutral tones, flow effortlessly onto a private outdoor entertaining patio. This living space provides versatility as the zones are able to be cleverly separated if required.
Overlooking the serene sparkling swimming pool and low maintenance tropical gardens, while enjoying some of the best unrestricted views of the North Coast. Spread over two levels the home is perfectly designed to accommodate either extended family, home office or growing teens with 2 queen size bedrooms located on the ground floor, with one of these bedrooms enjoying a shared two way ensuite bathroom and a separate toilet.
An oversized laundry and abundance of ample storage throughout the entire house ensures easy uncluttered relaxed living.
Upstairs a generous master bedroom enjoys a private ensuite, ample wardrobes wonderful breezes, views and serenity. An additional 2 queen size bedrooms enjoy a full private bathroom and the added bonus of a separate study nook or kids activity area.
A stunning private rear covered deck overlooking a quaint Koi Pond leads to a small fernery and 2 x 5,000 litre plumbed in water tanks. A 3KW solar package and enormous under home storage compliment the low maintenance grounds.
A home of this calibre is not to be overlooked, with its convenient location as well as the comfort and tranquil feel throughout this property. Don’t miss out on calling this house, home.
What we love:
- Large enough for the biggest family
- 5 spacious bedrooms, built-in wardrobes
- 3 full bathrooms - 2 ensuited
- Large double garage with additional dedicated storage room
- Space for small van or boat off street
- Separated living zones
- Master suite with ensuite, enjoying ocean views and tropical breezes
- Inverter split system air conditioning/ ceiling fans to entire house
- Ducted vacuum maid and security screens throughout
- North - East oriented outdoor entertaining patio over looking pool & capturing scenic vistas
- Low maintenance fully fenced 550m2 allotment
- 2-5000 litre water tanks plumbed in
- 3 KW solar package
- Tropical & private in ground salt water pool surrounded by low maintenance gardens with only the foot path to mow
- 4 ethernet ports throughout house
- Laundry dryer & kitchen dishwasher, hard wired into mains to take advantage of off-peak electricity tariffs
Hurry! Positions like this are tightly held.
Immerse yourself in the coastal lifestyle you deserve for those seeking convenience, community and spacious family living.
I urge you to inspect this much loved family home nestled in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac. Framed by a rainforest back drop and all within minutes of Talara Primary and Pacific Lutheran College, parks, 2 shopping centres, tavern and world class beaches and amenities. Not to mention the newly established Kawana Hospital precinct.
Testament to the homes liveability and position, the current owners designed and built the home for their growing family 23 years ago.
Designed for casual everyday living, the open plan modern kitchen and casual living/dining area is connected to a light filled outdoor entertainment pavilion overlooking the private sparkling resort style swimming pool and rear tropical gardens.
Tiled throughout in neutral tones, this well designed home set on a generous 770m2 allotment features 3 vast open plan living spaces, 5 well-appointed bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The magnificent grand master suite offers a luxurious ensuite, ample wardrobes and a separate parents retreat just for you.
The beauty of this family home is that all living is on one level, no stairs to climb and the design allows for either a separate teenagers wing, home office based business with separate access or in-law accommodations.
The stunning private North East facing backyard provides ample lawn for the kids to play while offering plenty of shade from the mature low maintenance gardens.
My owner’s instructions are very clear, this home MUST BE SOLD. Inspect without delay.
What we love:
- Large enough for the biggest family
- 3 separate living zones
- 5 spacious bedrooms built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with ensuite, and dedicated parents retreat
- 6KW solar power and solar hot water, enjoy the massive energy savings
- Air conditioned living zones & ceiling fans.
- Security system and security screens
- North East facing outdoor entertaining pavilion
- Low maintenance fully fenced 770m2 allotment
Bring your bags and move straight in!
With so many wonderful features on offer, this family friendly home should be at the top of your inspection list.
A tasteful renovation incorporates luxury fixtures and fittings featuring soft neutral tones, fully tiled bathrooms and lime washed oak plank flooring with a galley kitchen to please the fussiest cook.
Located in a quiet family neighbourhood in the highly sought after area of Currimundi. This inviting fully renovated home is only minutes to Talara Primary, Pacific Lutheran and Meridan State College. Not to mention two shopping centres, parks, Coast’s best beaches and the brand new Kawana Medical Precinct.
This home allows any family to grow and enjoy themselves in the resort style pool and large secure yard while not worrying about disturbing any neighbours. All living and entertaining zones capture the perfect N/E aspect and afternoon breeze. Open plan living flows seamlessly to outdoor alfresco dining and entertainment decks.
Complimented by mature low maintenance gardens and an abundance of lawn for the kids to play securely while offering two large garden storage sheds. Bring the largest boat or van as this yard allows for easy un-restricted street access.
Offering the complete coastal lifestyle, inspect without delay as this home will not last long.
What we love:
- Tastefully renovated & luxury inclusions
- Secure 733m2 allotment with easy street access for the largest boat or van
- No neighbours on two sides - great entertaining home
- Open plan living & dining with two separate living areas
- North-East facing outdoor living & dining
- Resort style salt water pool
- Ample storage with two garden sheds
- Air conditioning, fans & security screens
This wonderful single level family home offers space, convenience and a great floorplan that allows the family to spread out and enjoy all that the home has to offer.
A large level 546m2 block provides ample space in the back yard for family entertaining complemented by 2 large under roof pavillions.
Wondeful side access makes storage a breeze.
This family friendly nieghbourhood is within walking distance to Tallara Primary School and a short drive to Pacific Lutheran College.
Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Tavern and shopping district are just around the corner. All within the brand new University Hospital dristrict and within minutes to our beautiful world class beaches and Currimundi Lakes.
What we love:
- 3 spacious bedrooms and study, all bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- 2 massive family living areas
- 2 undercover entertaining pavillions leading directly from living and kitchen areas
- 546m2 wide & level block with great side access
- Internal access from double garage
- Security screens, tinted windows and ceiling fans throughout
- Family friendly floorplan
- Close to everything that the family needs