AREAS COVERED: Warana, Buddina & Currimundi
Professional, honest and hard working, Stephen McMillan is a committed sales agent and a vital member of the Next Property Group sales team.
Stephen’s past clients will tell you that Stephen is a highly skilled and loyal negotiator, when he accepts a listing, he does it with a total commitment and passion, backed up by his integrity and honesty, to achieve the very best outcome for his valued clients.
Property is in Stephen’s blood. Over the past 23 years, Stephen’s passion for Real Estate has seen him develop and sell his own boutique developments, renovations and personal family homes.
Stephen thrives on the daily challenges of a busy Real Estate career and has a genuine understanding and empathy for his client’s needs.
With 3 street sales records achieved in the past year, Stephen definately knows how to achieve amazing results.
“Constant communication is KEY to both my sellers and buyers” says Stephen. “To me, it is very simple, if you say that you are going to deliver a result, then deliver it, with a minimum of fuss or stress.”
Specialising in the suburbs of Warana, Buddina & Currimundi, Stephen holds a true love for the area and finds the laid back family friendly lifestyle particularly appealing.
“My personal promise to you is that while you are my client, I will not rest until I have secured every dollar that is out there for your special family home or investment property.”
For tenacity, perseverance and exceptional service contact Stephen today.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
T: 0405 175 162
Bring your bags and move straight in!
With so many wonderful features on offer, this family friendly home should be at the top of your inspection list.
A tasteful renovation incorporates luxury fixtures and fittings featuring soft neutral tones, fully tiled bathrooms and lime washed oak plank flooring with a galley kitchen to please the fussiest cook.
Located in a quiet family neighbourhood in the highly sought after area of Currimundi. This inviting fully renovated home is only minutes to Talara Primary, Pacific Lutheran and Meridan State College. Not to mention two shopping centres, parks, Coast’s best beaches and the brand new Kawana Medical Precinct.
This home allows any family to grow and enjoy themselves in the resort style pool and large secure yard while not worrying about disturbing any neighbours. All living and entertaining zones capture the perfect N/E aspect and afternoon breeze. Open plan living flows seamlessly to outdoor alfresco dining and entertainment decks.
Complimented by mature low maintenance gardens and an abundance of lawn for the kids to play securely while offering two large garden storage sheds. Bring the largest boat or van as this yard allows for easy un-restricted street access.
Offering the complete coastal lifestyle, inspect without delay as this home will not last long.
What we love:
- Tastefully renovated & luxury inclusions
- Secure 733m2 allotment with easy street access for the largest boat or van
- No neighbours on two sides - great entertaining home
- Open plan living & dining with two separate living areas
- North-East facing outdoor living & dining
- Resort style salt water pool
- Ample storage with two garden sheds
- Air conditioning, fans & security screens
This wonderful single level family home offers space, convenience and a great floorplan that allows the family to spread out and enjoy all that the home has to offer.
A large level 546m2 block provides ample space in the back yard for family entertaining complemented by 2 large under roof pavillions.
Wondeful side access makes storage a breeze.
This family friendly nieghbourhood is within walking distance to Tallara Primary School and a short drive to Pacific Lutheran College.
Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Tavern and shopping district are just around the corner. All within the brand new University Hospital dristrict and within minutes to our beautiful world class beaches and Currimundi Lakes.
What we love:
- 3 spacious bedrooms and study, all bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- 2 massive family living areas
- 2 undercover entertaining pavillions leading directly from living and kitchen areas
- 546m2 wide & level block with great side access
- Internal access from double garage
- Security screens, tinted windows and ceiling fans throughout
- Family friendly floorplan
- Close to everything that the family needs
Looking for a spacious and lovely, airy 4 bedroom, ensuited home with so much more on offer? Look no further than 3 Croton Place. Perfect North facing aspect and elevated wide street frontage, on a large 632m2 low maintenance block. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, sets this family home apart.
A short leisurely stroll to the end of your street will have you on one of the many walking paths and bike tracks that the natural estuary and lake has to offer.
This family friendly neighbourhood offers a short distance to both Pacific Lutheran College, Talara Primary School, Currimundi Market Place and within the brand new University Hospital Precinct.
All this and only minutes to pristine beaches.
What we love:
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- 3 large family living areas
- Master ensuite, double shower and walk in robe
- Undercover alfresco entertaining
- 632m2 elevated block with wide street frontage
- Desired North facing aspect
- Internal entry from double garage/ walk-in linen press
- Leisurely stroll to pathways and lake