28 Normandy Crescent Aroona, QLD 4551Sold $690,000
SOLD BY STEPHEN MCMILLAN
House Sold - Aroona QLD
Positioned perfectly on an elevated North East aspect block enjoying refreshing ocean views and breezes. You will find this generous 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home. Poised privately amongst the trees with captivating views stretching out toward Point Cartwright, Mooloolaba and Buderim.
You really will not want to miss this beautiful family home in the heart of wonderful Aroona, all within minutes of sought after Talara Primary and Pacific Lutheran College, children’s parks, multiple shopping centres, Tavern, world class beaches and amenities. Not to mention only minutes to the newly established Kawana University Hospital medical precinct and major North/South arterial roads.
Surrounded by natural greenery and designed for everyday living, the spacious kitchen and vast casual living/dining areas in neutral tones, flow effortlessly onto a private outdoor entertaining patio. This living space provides versatility as the zones are able to be cleverly separated if required.
Overlooking the serene sparkling swimming pool and low maintenance tropical gardens, while enjoying some of the best unrestricted views of the North Coast. Spread over two levels the home is perfectly designed to accommodate either extended family, home office or growing teens with 2 queen size bedrooms located on the ground floor, with one of these bedrooms enjoying a shared two way ensuite bathroom and a separate toilet.
An oversized laundry and abundance of ample storage throughout the entire house ensures easy uncluttered relaxed living.
Upstairs a generous master bedroom enjoys a private ensuite, ample wardrobes wonderful breezes, views and serenity. An additional 2 queen size bedrooms enjoy a full private bathroom and the added bonus of a separate study nook or kids activity area.
A stunning private rear covered deck overlooking a quaint Koi Pond leads to a small fernery and 2 x 5,000 litre plumbed in water tanks. A 3KW solar package and enormous under home storage compliment the low maintenance grounds.
A home of this calibre is not to be overlooked, with its convenient location as well as the comfort and tranquil feel throughout this property. Don’t miss out on calling this house, home.
What we love:
– Large enough for the biggest family
– 5 spacious bedrooms, built-in wardrobes
– 3 full bathrooms – 2 ensuited
– Large double garage with additional dedicated storage room
– Space for small van or boat off street
– Separated living zones
– Master suite with ensuite, enjoying ocean views and tropical breezes
– Inverter split system air conditioning/ ceiling fans to entire house
– Ducted vacuum maid and security screens throughout
– North – East oriented outdoor entertaining patio over looking pool & capturing scenic vistas
– Low maintenance fully fenced 550m2 allotment
– 2-5000 litre water tanks plumbed in
– 3 KW solar package
– Tropical & private in ground salt water pool surrounded by low maintenance gardens with only the foot path to mow
– 4 ethernet ports throughout house
– Laundry dryer & kitchen dishwasher, hard wired into mains to take advantage of off-peak electricity tariffs
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 555 m²
- 2 Garage