29 Cougal Circuit, CALOUNDRA WEST QLD 4551Sold $432,500
SOLD BY STEPHEN McMILLAN
House Sold - CALOUNDRA WEST QLD
Presenting low maintenance living in a thriving community that provides an ideal lifestyle for all ages.
This lovely fully rendered single level family home located in ever so popular Bellvista. Positioned in a quiet street and on low maintenance, slightly elevated from the street, level 325m2 block of land surrounded by walking paths, parks, and natural bushland. All within a 10 min drive to some of the Coasts best swimming beaches and stunning natural waterways, while being walking distance to the Unity College, local shopping and tavern – you really do have it all.
3 spacious built-in bedrooms are complemented by 2 spacious full bathrooms at the rear of the home. The master enjoys a private ensuite with a walk-in robe and access through the large sliding doors to the landscaped rear garden, perfect for your morning cuppa.
Whilst living and entertaining spaces are intelligently positioned toward the front of the home for extra comfort and family living. A beautiful spacious modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances is positioned perfectly and enjoys looking onto one of the outdoor living areas. All internal living and entertaining spaces enjoy extra high raked ceilings creating a spacious airy feel.
Outdoors flow inside with multiple spaces all within the neat and tidy, fully fenced secure rear yard perfect for families with kids or pets. A great double garage with internal entry to the home and double width driveway ensure secure off-street parking is a breeze.
Perfect for low maintenance living or a great investment opportunity positioned in a quiet location. Inspection is a must.
WHAT WE LOVE
– Located in a quiet street positioned within a key growth area
– A functional floorplan with timeless interiors in striking colors
– Open plan layout flowing from indoors to covered alfresco areas
– Lovely large entertainers’ kitchen with ample storage and S/S appliances
– Three generous bedrooms all built-in wardrobes
– Master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe, sliding door access to rear garden
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and tasteful tiled flooring throughout
– Low maintenance gardens and private secure fenced rear yard
– Double width driveway, rendered facade
– Separate laundry room with storage
– Double garage with secure internal entry to the home
– Close to excellent schools, Health precinct, and shopping.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 325 m²
- 2 Garage