31 Greenwood Close Buderim, QLD 4556Sold $1,600,000
SOLD BY JOHN SKERLAK & MELISSA SCHEMBRI
House Sold - Buderim QLD
Have you been dreaming of the ultimate family home with a full-size flood-lit tennis court, sparkling in-ground pool, fun slippery slide for the kids, fire pit for night time gatherings, teenager retreat with study zones, walk-in-robe to die for! and on a premium 5100m2 block in one of Buderim’s most sought-after small acreage precincts? Then this property could be your dream home!
This stylish 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is designed to give you abundant space, room and privacy allowing the kids, pets and the whole family to enjoy the best that a Sunshine Coast lifestyle has to offer.
The home is ideally located just a short stroll to Matthew Flinders College and is complete with a grand, round bitumen driveway, side access and plenty of room for a boat, work trailer or large van.
Just minutes to Buderim’s main street, the University of the Sunshine Coast and only 10mins (approx.) to Mooloolaba & Maroochydore beaches.
Call Melissa Schembri on 0403 327 792 to arrange your private viewing. Don’t delay, as this one will not last long.
What we love:
– Prime, safe and sought after location in Buderim
– Walk to Matthew Flinders Anglican College & the University of the Sunshine Coast
– Flood-lit tennis court and large, undercover entertaining areas
– Abundant space & privacy for kids, pets and the whole family to enjoy
– 5 bed, 3 bath and dual living potential with separate access
– Vaulted ceilings and stunning light-filled kitchen overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
– 44 solar panels – 13.2 KW
– Three phase power
THE ULTIMATE EXECUTIVE/FAMILY ENTERTAINER
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5151 m²
- 4 Garage