50 Balyata Street, Warana QLD 4575Sold $745,000
SOLD BY STEPHEN McMILLAN
House Sold - Warana QLD
Immerse yourself in the coastal lifestyle you deserve for those seeking convenience, low maintenance and spacious family living.
Offering total privacy this beautiful family friendly home should be at the top of your inspection list. With so many features on offer it doesn’t get much better than this with a relaxed tropical ambience, just a short leisurely stroll from the white sand and turquoise waters of beautiful Warana Beach, one of the Coast’s only off-leash dog beaches and conveniently located near local shops and amenities.
Tastefully renovated, this sprawling single level home is set on a generous 569m2 level block, offering the space that most families can only dream of. This home allows any family to grow and enjoy themselves with family and friends in the huge resort style tropical 9 x 4-meter pool complete with solar heating, spa seat and a sheer decent waterfall set beside a serene Balinese pavilion while overlooking mature tropical low maintenance gardens and lawn. It really does feel like you are on holidays all year long. Long walks on the beach can be followed by swims in your own pool.
Designed for casual everyday living, the open plan modern kitchen is the heart of this home. A new kitchen featuring sleek white custom cabinetry, 40mm stone benchtops and incorporating European appliances. A 900mm freestanding Ilve oven with special Tepinyaki grill will have any cook in the family smiling with joy. A large servery window and sliding glass doors effortlessly connect the inside to the amazing outdoor alfresco dining, entertaining and games areas.
This amazing all weather entertainment area spans the entire house, the size of which I have never encountered before and creates another enormous informal living area with dedicated games area, lounging area and dining room for family and friends to enjoy while overlooking the beautiful pool and rear gardens. The added bonus of roll down clear café style blinds enable the entire area to be used no matter what the weather is outside year round.
A versatile open floor plan offers four spacious queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes with two bathrooms and large family/dining areas. The master bedroom feels conveniently detached from the family hustle and bustle and all complemented by bathrooms that add a touch of luxury. Fully rendered with a colour bond roof, reverse cycle air conditioning, security screens throughout and a 5 KW solar package and gas hot water system the impressive list of quality fixtures and fittings go on and on.
Storage is plentiful with a large 3m x 3m garden shed and a valuable dry storage annexe measuring 6.2m x 2m wide, perfect for the families bikes and paddle boards.
All of this and only a five-minute drive to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and billion dollar health precinct, while the newly opened Kawana Waters shopping and entertainment centre are equally as close.
Offering the complete coastal lifestyle, inspect without delay as this home will not last long.
What we love:
– 4 spacious queen sized bedrooms all built ins
– Open plan relaxed living and dining
– Completely renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms
– Generous 569m2 level beachside block
– Fully secured and offering private living
– Secure electronic gating
– Secure off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– Luxury resort style solar heated pool with spa seat and waterfall
– Enormous weatherproof, under roof outdoor entertaining areas
– Indoor/outdoor connectivity between living spaces
– Fully rendered with air conditioning, security screens, fans and 5kW solar package with gas hot water
– Gorgeous established gardens creating your own private tropical paradise, including a large storage shed and separate 6m x 2m dry storage annexe
– Five minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and Kawana Waters shopping and entertainment facilities
– Close to Nicklin Way transport corridor, 20 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 569 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating