55 Netherton Street NAMBOUR, QLD 4560Sold $481,000
SOLD BY RICHARD SCRIVENER
House Sold - NAMBOUR QLD
Looking for a great Investment property with a positively geared rental return of in excess of $600/week? This renovated dual occupancy property offers high returns and low outlay!
The classic Queenslander with hardwood floors and high ceilings is split as dual occupancy with long-term tenants already in place, presenting a solid investment opportunity in a blue chip area.
Conveniently situated on the popular Netherton Street, the property is located directly opposite the Selangor Private Hospital and within walking distance to the Nambour General Hospital, plus town centre and railway station just down the hill. This highly sought after pocket offers guaranteed continuous occupancy with great returns. Being within the mixed housing zone there is further opportunity for improvement or subdivision (subject to Council approval).
Featuring a large block with excess parking (6 designated spaces plus additional tandem parking) in the medical precinct, just the one unit within the building was previously utilized as a medical (naturopathy) business which provided a rental income at $400/week.
Showcasing two separately accessed self contained units each with two bedrooms plus living & dining. Both units have huge amounts of storage with additional (separate) storage/workshop under the home. Being a sizeable property with well-kept gardens and a pleasant aspect all you’ll need to do is take over the title and start reaping the rewards!
What we love:
– Renovated Dual Occupancy with existing long term tenants in place;
– Rental return in excess of $600/week being over 6% return on investment means the property is already positively geared;
– Flexibility in tenancy options (residential/medical) within an established ‘medical precinct’;
– Guaranteed rental return in sought after location, with opportunity to further improve the asset and income;
– Open plan living with plenty of storage;
– 6 car spaces with opportunity for additional tandem parking (being within a regulated parking area this is a huge bonus);
– Large 966m2 block within Mixed Housing Zone
– Both units air conditioned with solar hot water
Unit Configuration as follows is:
– Unit 1 – 2 bedroom, 1 bath/toilet, separate dining and large lounge area plus covered deck;
– Unit 2 – 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 toilet, large shared lounge/dining;
To inspect, please contact Anthony Cargill 0432 993 555
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- 7 Garage