6 Bolwarra Place Meridan Plains, QLD 4551Sold $620,000
SOLD BY STEPHEN McMILLAN
House Sold - Meridan Plains QLD
Nestled in a coveted cul-de-sac position and boasting a serene bush outlook this beautiful home creates a feeling of true serenity. Truly the most peaceful location within Kawana Forest estate
Elevated from the street on a level 415m2 North facing block this home really does have it all.
Only a few houses from a private park and direct access via a walkway/ cycle path to the new Sunshine Coast Medical precinct allows families with children to enjoy a community based, sociable and extremely convenient lifestyle. Only a short 3 minute walk to Pacific Lutheran college and local shops and amenities including a general store, hairdresser and cafe/patisserie.
A short 4 minute drive to the $87 million dollar Birtinya Town Centre currently under construction with Coles, Aldi, a massive late night dining and entertainment zone and 30 specialty shops. (Stage1 open Dec 2018).
This very attractive free flowing family home offers 3 separate living areas comprising expansive open plan architectural design. The large functional kitchen flows out past the family dining area onto the private tiered outdoor entertaining pavilions.
An additional study and dedicated media room on the lower level ensure that the whole family can stretch out and enjoy easy relaxed living.
3 full bathrooms throughout the house and ample storage space cater to the largest of family’s needs.
Timber and steel accented stairs lead up to 4 spacious bedrooms, the master suite enjoys it’s own private North facing balcony and luxury ensuite via a large walk-in wardrobe.
A wonderful rear yard is secure and perfect for children and pets to play. A separate level terrace is just waiting for your custom designed pool to enhance the space. The low maintenance yard with easy side access allows more time for yourself with the family.
This exceptional property offers the potential for stronger than average future capital growth due to it’s rare proximity to world-class medical and newly constructed shopping and dining precincts. Inspection is a must.
What we love:
– Coveted cul-de-sac position with a private park at end of the street
– 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 3 separate living zones
– Separate study and dedicated Media room
– Elevated and level North facing 415m2 low maintenance block
– Plenty of under roof outdoor space for al fresco dining and entertaining
– Spacious master suite with stunning ensuite and private balcony
– Private terraced rear yard perfect blank canvas for designer pool
– Short 3 minute walk to Pacific Lutheran College and local shops and amenities
– 4 min drive to Sunshine Coast Hospital and Birtinya Town Centre
– 8 minute drive to World Class Beaches
– Access to walkway/cycle paths for fun family times together
– Full security screens and doors to house
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 415 m²
- 2 Garage