6 Burgundy Court Caloundra West, QLD 4551Sold $435,000
SOLD BY KELLIE ROSE
House Sold - Caloundra West QLD
Perfect in every way, this stylish home provides opportunities for almost everyone. Ideal as an investment, sensible to downsize to and fresh for the first home buyer, the floor plan makes use of the space and provides an environment that ticks all the boxes.
Exquisitely finished, this home balances classic appointments infused with warm stylish timber design features, ideally suited to those demanding the finest in styling and practicality. Ease of entertaining and relaxation with the high-quality covered deck outdoor entertaining area, beautifully landscaped gardens and cleverly designed double-gated side access.
An easy care, practical, quiet and peaceful existence in Burgundy Court will make you appreciate the splendour of cul-de-sac living near a bush reserve. With great accessibility to the Caloundra township, Brisbane, Bruce Highway and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct this home lends itself perfectly to the both owner occupiers and investors alike.
What we love:
– A short stroll to café, parks and bicycle tracks lead to a upcoming vibrant community
– Excellent zoning for ease of entertainment and relaxation
– Light-filled interiors, open plan living, kitchen and dining
– Quality kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, sleek stone benches
– Spacious master bedroom with WIR, ensuite
– Office nook, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Low care gardens, double remote garage with internal access, plus side access
– Top proximity to public transport, Sunshine Coast Health precinct and beaches
– 18 months old, balance of Builder’s warranty.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 346 m²
- 2 Garage