75 Mudjimba Beach Road Mudjimba, QLD 4564Sold
SOLD BY NEXT PROPERTY GROUP
House Sold - Mudjimba QLD
You can live in luxury minutes from the beach and earn an income with this stunning designer home.
Essentially this property is two homes in one. The main home is split level comprised of 3 ample bedrooms at the rear of the home and the living zones at the front. Centrally lies the open plan kitchen and dining with a breeze through to outdoor entertaining areas on either side. Leading upstairs from the generous living area is a mezzanine level – a multipurpose space. A large media room with powder room adjoining the living room could easily be converted into a home office with a separate entrance.
A separate dwelling – the “Tiny House” design – at the front of the property is perfect for home business or for families seeking dual living. This second dwelling has been rented through AirBnB and Booking.com for the past 6 months. (average of $1,900/month for the past 6 months). Figures can be provided on request.
So much thought has gone into this designer home which embraces environmental sustainability as its core theme through passive heating and cooling principles and using carbon-zero building materials.
Natural lights abound and with the use of organic raw elements, breeze through areas and open plan spaces this coastal home exudes a cooling ambience.
What we love:
– Two split-level homes with multiple living spaces
– Furniture package included
– Walking distance to Mudjimba Beach
Main home features:
– Media room that can be converted into home office with separate entrance
– Kitchen & dining zones seamlessly flow through to two outdoor living areas.
– Dining area with built-in seating that provides ample storage space.
– Loft mezzanine multi-purposes space
– Main bedroom features a day-bed, reading nook, beach features design, ensuite & large walk-in robe
– 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Powder room combined with laundry
– 5 kw solar panels.
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen
– Loft multipurpose space
– Sizeable bedroom/office space – folding queen size wall bed
– Beautifully finished bathroom
– Carport for 2 cars
This unique coastal property has been designed by architectural building designer Marisa Berquin, who is the author of the designs for The Hedge Buddina on Bermagui Crescent and The Ivy on Duporth Ave and the Picnic Esplanade in Maroochydore, both soon to be built, and many outstanding custom designed homes that suit our tropical climate and lifestyle. Marisa has designed this home, based on human and environmental friendly principles. This home provides a healthy internal living spaces with eco-friendly materials, flexible living & resting spaces. Separating the resting areas from the formal living and media room by a convivial space for cooking and dining. “Go with the breeze.” Two patios on eastern and western sides offer flexible outdoor spaces following the weather. Neutral & elegant: A subtle and soothing color swatch and finished texture have been carefully designed and selected to offer the feel of coastal and beach living. 75 is the postcode of Paris, where Marisa comes from, that’s why she has bought this block of land to remind her of her home-city.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- 2 Garage